Waters Early Learning Center was created based on our love for God, love for children, love of education, and the joy and importance of giving all three to your child.
We offer unique, individualized Learning programs fostering whole child Development from 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
- Secured entrance & exit with security cameras
- Video monitored classrooms with private login for parent access.
- Extensive background checks of all Teachers & Staff (CORI certified, SORI, and Fingerprinting)
- We choose only teachers you can trust and who love children.
- Waters Early Learning Center complies with all state requirements.
Children’s Activity Center & Classrooms
- Bright open classrooms
- Spacious Gross Motor Area
- Norwood location is conveniently located on Route 1A on the Norwood/Walpole line.
- North Attleboro location is conveniently located off Exit 5 on I-95.
- Hands-on creative learning and faith-based curriculum
- Learning through audio/visual/computer time
- Creative arts & music
Why choose Us?
- We are a Christian-Based Program
- Clean, Inviting and safe environment
- Exceptional Academics
- Faith Based, positive values
- Creative Hands-on Learning
- Flexible schedules to meet your family’s needs
- Teachers who love Your Children!
Waters Early Learning Center is a safe and healthy environment, a special place where children grow through creative hands-on-curriculum while learning positive values that prepare them for success in school and life. Our deep commitment and caring for the success of all families is what makes Waters Early Learning Center different.
Our teaching staff will create many opportunities throughout the day for your child to show success in their development.
Each Classroom will have all of the following activities incorporated in their curriculum.
- Circle Time
- Art & Music
- Dramatic Play
- Language & Literacy
- Math & Science
- Sand & Water
- Bible Story Time
- Gross & Fine Motor